Eastman Kodak Company HVAC Mechanic in Rochester, New York
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for an HVAC Mechanic to support ourKodak Rochester Facilities (KRF) group in Rochester, NY.
The Kodak Rochester Facilities (KRF) group is responsible for the management of buildings and site services, contract and supplier management, fire department, inspections and risk management, and several supporting operational services, and supports Eastman Business Park growth and strategic initiatives.
HVAC Mechanic installs, maintains and modifies air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation equipment, and building automation systems in office, lab and manufacturing facilities at the Eastman Kodak Rochester site.
* Maintain and service HVAC systems in Kodak Rochester facilities including:
* Heat Exchangers
* Vacuum Pumps
* Variable Frequency Drives
* Hydronic Heating Systems
* Building Automation Systems:
* Johnson Control
* All field devices, including control valves, thermostats, variable air volume boxes (VAV), unit heaters, humidifiers, clean steam generators, and other ancillary equipment.
* Maintain and repair HVAC DDC (Distributed Digital Control) systems
* Maintain and repair electronic and pneumatic control systems
* Repair HVAC electrical equipment
* Repair, overhaul, and rebuild mechanical HVAC equipment
* Utilize Airside Fundamentals to troubleshoot, run diagnostics, & identify root causes of equipment failures and/or operational problems
* Install new HVAC mechanical and electrical equipment; and electronic, pneumatic and DDC controls.
* Filter changes
* Investigate and implement energy conservation improvements
* Respond to all demand maintenance calls
* Perform preventative maintenance
* Respond to after hour emergency calls at Kodak Rochester facilities
* Maintain Performance Specifications in buildings
* Confined Space ( 1%)
* Lockout Tag out
* Certified to operate other equipment required for specific jobs (i.e., aerial
* lifts, etc.)
High School diploma or GED
1 years equivalent experience in a related field in an industrial/manufacturing environment
1 years equivalent education in a HVAC program
* Excellent customer service skills required, daily interface with both internal Kodak and external tenant needs.
* Understands concepts of lean manufacturing to drive improvement in day-to-day work.
* A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in interactions with building occupants, contractors and team members.
* Experienced with safe work practices/requirements and ensuring compliance.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills for communicating within team and with internal and external tenants
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong team player
* Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work cooperatively within a team environment
* Able to organize/prioritize personal workload
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment
* Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to work in other - Skilled trades functions of KRF as necessary Skilled trades
Regularly lift and or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
Frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
Regularly required to stand; walk; sit, bend, and talk or hear.
Heights; may require some work off a step ladder
Frequently required; use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Work may require employee to be exposed to inclement weather conditions.
Some Repetitive work: use of hand tools
Minimum Education Level
Eastman Kodak Company (Kodak) is committed to providing a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. It is Kodak s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. Kodak s policy is not to discriminate by reason of race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. In addition, in each country in which it operates, Kodak will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on any other factor.
Employer's Job# 1471356
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.