HCA, Hospital Corporation of America HVAC Technician II in Nashville, Tennessee
_TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN_
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for an HVAC Technician II (Full-Time).
The Facility Engineering HVAC Technician II carries out responsibilities in the following areas: strong knowledge in HVAC, troubleshooting, and ability to work with minimum supervision.
_General Essential Functions:_
- Perform daily routine HVAC/maintenance duties as assigned.
- Provide initial response to general HVAC/maintenance related service calls.
- Perform all repairs on general HVAC/maintenance equipment as assigned.
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs on HVAC System with minimal supervision.
- Certification in Refrigerant Recovery System (hold current certification).
- Capable of working on small HVAC system troubleshooting & performing repairs.
- Knowledgeable in electrical circuitry and demonstrates competency in using electric meter.
Perform any additional task as requested by director/supervisor.
High School Diploma/GED/Vocational Training
- Over 3 years of experience
Job: *Facilities Mgmt Plant Ops & Security
Title: HVAC Technician II
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Centennial Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00001-65335